Digital inputs/outputs to supplement the onboard I/Os of the CPUs
For flexible adaptation of PLC to respective task
For subsequent upgrading of the system with additional inputs and outputs
Function modules relieve the CPU of intensive computing tasks, such as positioning.
- Positioning modules for stepper motors and servo motors
The controlled load power supply for the SIMATIC S7-200:
- Harmonized in design and functionality with trouble-free integration in PLC network.
- For reliable 24 V DC; 3.5 A power to controllers, encoders and sensors.
- Flexible, whether in industrial or house-hold networks.
LOGO!Power supplies are switched mode power supplies that match the functionality and design of the LOGO! logic modules optimally.
Slimline universal power supplies
Slimline dimensions, strong performance. This new range of power supplies requires approximately a third less width space on the top-hat rail than its predecessor and features excellent overload behavior. Numerous certifications permit universal use around the world.
- Analog inputs and outputs for the SIMATIC S7-200
- With extremely short conversion times
- For connections of analog sensors and actuators without additional amplifier
- For solving the more complex automation tasks
- Modem for conventional modem tasks in PLC applications
- Communications processors for connecting the SIMATIC S7-22x to
- AS-Interface (master)
- PROFIBUS DP (slave)
- Industrial Ethernet
- Additional inputs and outputs for the S7-200
The following devices are available for operator control and monitoring functions for the S7-200:
- Text Display TD 200
- Text Display TD 200C
- Touch Panel TP 177micro
- Operator Panel OP 73micro
Accessories for SIMATIC S7-200: