Advantages at a Glance
- Reduced stopping time - To increase production rate in machine tools and high inertia loads
- Reduced stopping time - To increase safety in hazardous machines
- Soft, smooth stopping, preventing wear and tear of mechanical parts
- Adjustable braking torque, matching load size and required stop time
- Auto stop, reducing motor heating
- Maintenance free, highly reliable operation
- Easy installation in electrical switchgear
- Voltage 230, 400 V 10-390 Amp
- Braking torque determines the DC current level injectioned to the motor windings
- Two operating modes (Auto or Manual)
Auto mode ; DC injection stops automatically when motor stops.
Manual mode ; DC injection stops after the pre-adjusted braking time. This mode can be used to hold the load at stand still.